There are many ways to successfully produce an event in Las Vegas. The LVCVA works with event producers to create major city-wide events like the NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Bowl and NFL Pro Bowl. Hotels produce concerts, festivals, award shows and sporting events. Las Vegas Events focuses on securing and growing sustainable events.
LVE prioritizes events that:
- Drive occupancy and room demand
- Are hosted at neutral or multiple venues/properties
- Target lower occupied weekends
- Include season-long marketing elements/promotion
- Have growth potential
Since 1985, Las Vegas Events has produced the National Finals Rodeo and secured more than 100 events for the destination. Las Vegas is synonymous with experience and expertise. Our success is synonymous with yours.
Secure Events and Ensure Their Success
Ensuring the success of an event is equally important to securing the event. The critical piece of ensuring success is maximizing a return to the event producer.
Las Vegas has as much to gain or lose; as does the producer. It is incumbent upon us to create a climate in which an event producer sees a path to financial success and that vision is achieved. The market that sells the most tickets wins.
All new event proposals and sponsorship applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Events that take place at a neutral site or at multiple hotel properties.
- Established events with a strong brand following.
- Events with a series sponsorship component which culminates or holds its championship in Las Vegas.
- Events that generate 30,000 incremental room nights in order to receive funding.
- Events that occur during off-peak weekends and mid-week periods.
- Events that have strong growth potential (visitors & hotel partners).
Additional criteria include:
- Media component must drive a minimum of 3-to-1 media value ROI ratio.
- 75% of out-of-town event attendees must meet destination target demo: adults 25-54 with a $75,000+ HHI.
- Event promoter must submit an out-of-market marketing, promotional, and public relations plan with the proposal for holding the event in Las Vegas.
- Event must drive incremental visitors/event attendees: minimum of 50% of attendees need to generate room nights.
- Event promoter must submit a comprehensive recap of value of sponsorship and result of executed plans and post-event research.
- Existing sponsors or partners must align with Las Vegas brand.
- Event media component must consist of 50% of inventory for destination message.
If you feel your event meets these criteria, please fill out an application for sponsorship by clicking HERE.
- VENUE TYPES
- Showrooms and theatres
- Larger arenas and stadiums
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Fremont Street Experience
- * Including new Sphere at Venetian, opening 2023
- # SEATING
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Las Vegas Events!
We produce, support and assist in the growth of Signature Events that drive tourism and increase awareness of Las Vegas as the premier event destination.
Please contact us at (702) 260-8605 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding Las Vegas Events sponsorship or the application process.
The NFR is a well-oiled machine that takes the harmonious cooperation of LVE and the PRCA. It's a one-of-a-kind experience for contestants that creates lifelong memories.
As one of the longest-running celebrations in Las Vegas history, the Mint 400 Off-Road Festival prides itself on being one of the most talked-about and visible automotive events on the planet. LVE has been instrumental in helping us cut through the noise and reach both local Las Vegas residents and folks from all over the world who are here on business and for vacation. We are proud to be a Signature Event, and attract over 65,000 off-road and racing enthusiasts to witness The Great American Off-Road Race™ Thank you LVE for your continued support!
Eleven years ago the WCC was the first conference tournament to move to Las Vegas and since that time LVE has been a consistent partner and a true member of the WCC family. LVE's support and partnership have allowed the WCC to showcase our national caliber student-athletes and coaches and assisted in providing a global stage on which we've watched WCC student-athletes transform themselves into champions. Our sellout crowds have enjoyed returning to Las Vegas year after year to support their teams and the LVE team has been integral in helping us provide them the excellent experience they have come to expect.