There are many ways to successfully produce an event in Las Vegas. The LVCVA works with event producers to create major city-wide events like the NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Bowl and NFL Pro Bowl. Hotels produce concerts, festivals, award shows and sporting events. Las Vegas Events focuses on securing and growing sustainable events.
LVE prioritizes events that:
- Drive occupancy and room demand
- Are hosted at neutral or multiple venues/properties
- Target lower occupied weekends
- Include season-long marketing elements/promotion
- Have growth potential
Since 1985, Las Vegas Events has produced the National Finals Rodeo and secured more than 100 events for the destination. Las Vegas is synonymous with experience and expertise. Our success is synonymous with yours.
Secure Events and Ensure Their Success
Ensuring the success of an event is equally important to securing the event. The critical piece of ensuring success is maximizing a return to the event producer.
Las Vegas has as much to gain or lose; as does the producer. It is incumbent upon us to create a climate in which an event producer sees a path to financial success and that vision is achieved. The market that sells the most tickets wins.
All new event proposals and sponsorship applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Events that take place at a neutral site or at multiple hotel properties.
- Established events with a strong brand following.
- Events with a series sponsorship component which culminates or holds its championship in Las Vegas.
- Events that generate 30,000 incremental room nights in order to receive funding.
- Events that occur during off-peak weekends and mid-week periods.
- Events that have strong growth potential (visitors & hotel partners).
Additional criteria include:
- Media component must drive a minimum of 3-to-1 media value ROI ratio.
- 75% of out-of-town event attendees must meet destination target demo: adults 25-54 with a $75,000+ HHI.
- Event promoter must submit an out-of-market marketing, promotional, and public relations plan with the proposal for holding the event in Las Vegas.
- Event must drive incremental visitors/event attendees: minimum of 50% of attendees need to generate room nights.
- Event promoter must submit a comprehensive recap of value of sponsorship and result of executed plans and post-event research.
- Existing sponsors or partners must align with Las Vegas brand.
- Event media component must consist of 50% of inventory for destination message.
If you feel your event meets these criteria, please fill out an application for sponsorship by clicking HERE.
- VENUE TYPES
- Showrooms and theatres
- Larger arenas and stadiums
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Fremont Street Experience
- * Including new Sphere at Venetian, opening 2023
- # SEATING
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Las Vegas Events!
We produce, support and assist in the growth of Signature Events that drive tourism and increase awareness of Las Vegas as the premier event destination.
Please contact us at (702) 260-8605 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding Las Vegas Events sponsorship or the application process.
There is no better place to showcase the amazing student-athletes and coaches in the Mountain West than on center stage in the city of Las Vegas. Since the inception of the Mountain West in 1999-2000, Las Vegas has been the home to our men’s and women’s basketball championships. It has served as the host city for our basketball championships for 21 of the last 24 years, and a large part of that is due to our partnership with Las Vegas Events. While Las Vegas has exploded into one of the top sports destinations in the world, LVE has continued to support college basketball and the Mountain West.
The NFR is a well-oiled machine that takes the harmonious cooperation of LVE and the PRCA. It's a one-of-a-kind experience for contestants that creates lifelong memories.
When we set out to create the best U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame that we've hosted, Las Vegas came to mind as the destination of choice for our teams and fans. To accomplish this goal, we worked and coordinated with Las Vegas Events (LVE) for assistance in securing the date for the game well in advance, as well as with the staff at T-Mobile Arena to produce a game on a Saturday night in October. We also worked with LVE to secure our team hotels and fan hotels that were spread throughout the city to provide a truly unique experience for our fans. We tied this all together by developing a schedule of events that included a golf tournament, alumni reception, an amazing pep rally at the Fremont Street Experience and a pre-game party at Toshiba Plaza. It was a turnkey process working with LVE and made the fame an unforgettable event for our teams and fans. The staff at LVE were invaluable in the event planning process and we can't wait to work with the again on a future event.