There are many ways to successfully produce an event in Las Vegas. The LVCVA works with event producers to create major city-wide events like the NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Bowl and NFL Pro Bowl. Hotels produce concerts, festivals, award shows and sporting events. Las Vegas Events focuses on securing and growing sustainable events.
LVE prioritizes events that:
- Drive occupancy and room demand
- Are hosted at neutral or multiple venues/properties
- Target lower occupied weekends
- Include season-long marketing elements/promotion
- Have growth potential
Since 1985, Las Vegas Events has produced the National Finals Rodeo and secured more than 100 events for the destination. Las Vegas is synonymous with experience and expertise. Our success is synonymous with yours.
Secure Events and Ensure Their Success
Ensuring the success of an event is equally important to securing the event. The critical piece of ensuring success is maximizing a return to the event producer.
Las Vegas has as much to gain or lose; as does the producer. It is incumbent upon us to create a climate in which an event producer sees a path to financial success and that vision is achieved. The market that sells the most tickets wins.
All new event proposals and sponsorship applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Events that take place at a neutral site or at multiple hotel properties.
- Established events with a strong brand following.
- Events with a series sponsorship component which culminates or holds its championship in Las Vegas.
- Events that generate 30,000 incremental room nights in order to receive funding.
- Events that occur during off-peak weekends and mid-week periods.
- Events that have strong growth potential (visitors & hotel partners).
Additional criteria include:
- Media component must drive a minimum of 3-to-1 media value ROI ratio.
- 75% of out-of-town event attendees must meet destination target demo: adults 25-54 with a $75,000+ HHI.
- Event promoter must submit an out-of-market marketing, promotional, and public relations plan with the proposal for holding the event in Las Vegas.
- Event must drive incremental visitors/event attendees: minimum of 50% of attendees need to generate room nights.
- Event promoter must submit a comprehensive recap of value of sponsorship and result of executed plans and post-event research.
- Existing sponsors or partners must align with Las Vegas brand.
- Event media component must consist of 50% of inventory for destination message.
If you feel your event meets these criteria, please fill out an application for sponsorship by clicking HERE.
- VENUE TYPES
- Showrooms and theatres
- Larger arenas and stadiums
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Fremont Street Experience
- * Including new Sphere at Venetian, opening 2023
- # SEATING
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Las Vegas Events!
We produce, support and assist in the growth of Signature Events that drive tourism and increase awareness of Las Vegas as the premier event destination.
Please contact us at (702) 260-8605 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding Las Vegas Events sponsorship or the application process.
As one of the longest-running celebrations in Las Vegas history, the Mint 400 Off-Road Festival prides itself on being one of the most talked-about and visible automotive events on the planet. LVE has been instrumental in helping us cut through the noise and reach both local Las Vegas residents and folks from all over the world who are here on business and for vacation. We are proud to be a Signature Event, and attract over 65,000 off-road and racing enthusiasts to witness The Great American Off-Road Race™ Thank you LVE for your continued support!
Las Vegas Events is not only a true partner with the Mountain West Conference on our event, but a tremendous resource to ensure our event is highly successful. Mountain West Conference staff work directly with Las Vegas Events to successfully market our men's and women's basketball championships locally, regionally and nationally. LVE also serves as our direct contact with the first-class hotel properties in which our teams, administrators, media and fans reside during championship week. Our partnership with Las Vegas Events and their great staff is vital to the success of the Mountain West Men's and Women's Basketball Championships in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Events has been an invaluable partner for the last twelve years. LVE's resources, connections and knowledge have been instrumental in the growth and success of our premiere running and entertainment festival, the Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. We are able to put on once-in-a-lifetime events for visitors from around the globe as the only private event to close down the Las Vegas Strip at night, and it simply would not be possible without their support and expertise