The original Clark County Court House (1941)
Built in 1914 by well known Nevada architect Frederic DeLongchamps. The courthouse was completed in the Federalist Mission Revival Style with marble floors and high ceilings. The elegant structure stood in the center of a shady park surrounded by cotton wood trees. Many Las Vegas municipal and government structures were modeled on the original courthouse. Sadly, the court house was demolished in 1967 to make way for a new court house.